Questions? Call 215-875-9441 (M-F, 9-5 EST)
Dozen Paper Roses (Red and Pink) in a Japanese Vase
A Dozen Paper roses for a 1st anniversary gift. 6 red and 6 pink flowers create a lush bouquet.
Paper is the traditional first wedding anniversary material so these flowers fit the occasion beautifully!
A ceramic vase is included to hold these lovely flowers. This black vase is imported from Japan, and chosen to accentuate the bouquet of roses.
Customer Responses for our "Dozen Paper Roses""Wife loved the paper roses for our first anniversary. Architects Touch stepped up to the plate with offer of shipping (and product) refund if the overnight delivery did not make it on time. I'll buy from these folks again."
- Kenneth"got my flowers here right on time, they are really pretty and my wife loved them. Saved my rear. Thanks!"
- John"Great product and great Service!"
- Danny"I want others to know how pleased i was with the Red roses made of paper. My wife just loved them! I was a little worried as I had them gift wrapped and could not preview them before I gave them to her. But, the roses where better than I could have imagined again."
- Stephen"very fast and very nice product"
- John"I called with a question and I think I spoke with the owner who could not have been more helpful and polite. They did a great job of packaging and wrapping. Thanks"
- Mark"The roses were a hit on the creative side for a Paper Traditional 1 year gift."