Questions? Call 215-875-9441 (M-F, 9-5 EST)
Dozen Red Paper Roses in a Black Ceramic Vase
A dozen red roses for a 1st anniversary gift. Flowers are always a lovely gift, but why is this especially appropriate? Because the traditional first wedding anniversary material is paper. And though these roses look lush and realistic, they're actually made of paper!
Real flowers are lovely, but these paper roses (like your marriage) will last through the years...
This gift comes with a simple, black Japanese vase to accentuate the bouquet of roses.
Customer Responses for our "Dozen Paper Roses (Deep Red)""Wife loved the paper roses for our first anniversary. Architects Touch stepped up to the plate with offer of shipping (and product) refund if the overnight delivery did not make it on time. I'll buy from these folks again."
- Kenneth"got my flowers here right on time, they are really pretty and my wife loved them. Saved my rear. Thanks!"
- John"I purchased the paper roses for my wife on our 1st anniversary. She loved them. They are actually pretty realist looking. I used standard delivery, and they arrived well packaged and gift wrapped the next day. Great on line shopping experience."
- Craig"The dozen red paper roses that I recieved were amazing: they are incredibly realistic in apppearance. There were no problems with the ordering or shipping. I thought they were kind of pricey, though. But after I saw them, this wasnt such a concern. A very good product, and there was no truble with billing or shipping. I would do business with them again."
- EJ"I ordered product on Wednesday. I needed it by Sunday. I selected the standard UPS shipping. Product came on Friday. Did not have to pay for overnight shipping and the 12 hand made paper roses were beautiful."
- Thomas"Great product and great Service!"
- Danny"I want others to know how pleased i was with the Red roses made of paper. My wife just loved them! I was a little worried as I had them gift wrapped and could not preview them before I gave them to her. But, the roses where better than I could have imagined again."
- Stephen"The roses look really nice. Its hard to remember that they are made of paper!"
- Darlene"very fast and very nice product"
- John"I called with a question and I think I spoke with the owner who could not have been more helpful and polite. They did a great job of packaging and wrapping. Thanks"
- Mark"The roses were a hit on the creative side for a Paper Traditional 1 year gift."